Thursday, September 6, 2018

my father

My fatherFathers are the most ordinary men turned by love into a heroes,adventurers,story teller,and singers of song.My father name is Baldev Gamal. He is 38 years old.Although he is old he is my real super hero. I am glad that I have got a dad like him. He is kind and helpful man. He is even most friendly guy. He is the one because of whom I could see this beautiful world. He is the one who inspired me in every good things. He is the one who makes me laugh when I cry. He is the one who spends sleepless night for the welfare of family. He is the one who taught me react to the world I love you Dad.A father is neiher an anchor that holds us back nor a sailto take us there,but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.

1 comment:

Journey with jagat mandir

        My journey with Jagat Mandir School My first day and my first step in jagat mandir was on 2067. On the first day I came with my ...