Saturday, August 17, 2019

                      Class on drug abuse

On 26 shrawan,we yet attended another class by police team on the drug abuse, it's causes and preventing measures.The class was really informative for us as it was related to teens like us.

The class was interesting through visual representation.One police even shared his story on how he got persuaded to involve in basic
drug abuse and how he prevented homself.We even saw many pictures about the intracacies people had to suffer after the drug's excessive use.We also saw many videos which taught is to be away from drugs and aware others too.

So this class was very informative and taught us to stay away from drugs and realize our sole responsibilities towards individual and the nation.

                   Thank-You!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey with jagat mandir

        My journey with Jagat Mandir School My first day and my first step in jagat mandir was on 2067. On the first day I came with my ...