Monday, November 12, 2018

My experience of tihar

                     Tihar
Tihar is the second main festival of Nepalese and Hindu people. It is the festival of lights. It is celebrated upto 5 days.
I have celebrated my tihar very happily.  I enjoyed a lot mm those 5 days.We did shopping for decorating home. We decorate a home very beautifully. Our house was full of light. We all member of family father together and danced a lot in laxmi puja ani vaitika. We did puja mb three places. In vaitika I got many gifts from my brother's side. I felt very happy that day because my all brother were there to put tika from my hand. I enjoyed a lot in tihar by dancing singing and many more.Beside these we all brother and sister blast a pataka.
It was my enjoyable tihar.  I will never going to forget this .In this way my Dashain and tihar and my school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey with jagat mandir

        My journey with Jagat Mandir School My first day and my first step in jagat mandir was on 2067. On the first day I came with my ...